I tested some bad files yesterday, and the problems is really when a user l=
eaves out a field, then the Runtime gets caught, but we get a ambigious err=
or such as : Array out of bounds, no row, no column, etc. That is why we we=
re hoping to try grabbing an instance of the ErrorHandler which appears to =
give field name, row, etc.

Here are some stack traces that I could catch upstream:

Unexpected record 'fileHeaderRecord' at line 2

Unexpected record 'paymentData' at line 2 Not very helpful errors

Thanks