On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Raul Kripalani <r...@evosent.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have several Camel contexts using the REST DSL and exposing Swagger
> definitions.
>
> Unfortunately, each context is exposing its own and we don't have a unified
> view of all API endpoints.
>
> I am aware about the API Context Listing feature, but it's not what I'm
> after at the moment.
>
> Do we support – or are we planning to support – merging all Swagger defs
> into a single one? Or any ideas if this could be achieved in an
> "extra-Camel" manner?

No and not currently.

This is only when you run in app server like karaf where you host X Camel apps.

There is no rule how to merge all those REST services into a single
combined, as they can be configured differently and are intended to be
separated.

You would need some way of specifying a "group" name or something, and
then allow somehow to merge together same groups.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus