All,

I tried following approach, however not sure if this is the right solution.

I extended a class from JmsComponent. Instantiating this bean in my
blueprint file and passing a pid to load the property file at runtime.

Constructing following objects in the custom JmsComponent that are required
for connection pooling,
JmsConfiguration, JcaPooledConnectionFactory, ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory
and setting the configuration object on JmsComponent. This works fine when
deployed on the server. However not able to construct the objects
appropriately for unit testing.

Appreciate any help.