Hi,I have a camel route with Rest DSL using the restlet component,
configuration as listed
belowrestConfiguration().component("restlet").host("{{hostname}}").port("{{port}}")

.dataFormatProperty("prettyPrint", "true");
rest("/books").consumes(MediaType.ALL.toString())
.produces(MediaType.ALL.toString())
.post().to("direct:ProcessData");When I run the camel service on my local
machine with port as anything other than 8080(eg: 9091, 8081 etc....), I am
able successfully post to the Rest API.However, when I deploy the rest API
code on the remote server to listen on port 9091 or 8081 etc... (anything
other than port 8080), I am unable to post to the rest API. But am able to
successfully post to rest API deployed on remote server when the port is set
to 8080.This behavior is observed only when the rest API is deployed on
remote host but works fine with any port number when rest API is running on
the local machine.Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.Thanks,Ganga