Hi,

I am trying to use CamelHttpUri instead of <inOut uri="" />

setting CamelHttpUri header with the below url:
https4://xxx.xxx.xx/-----------------
<route>
<setHeader headerName="CamelHttpUri">
        <simple>${property[redeem_uri]}</simple>
</setHeader>
<setHeader headerName="Content-Type">
        <constant>application/json</constant>
</setHeader>
<setHeader headerName="Accept">
        <constant>application/vnd.api+json</constant>
</setHeader>
<doTry>
<inOut
        uri="some dummy url" />
<doCatch>
     <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
     <to uri="bean:some bean" />
</doCatch>
</doTry>
</route>

Note: when i am removing the below header and depend upon the <inOut
uri="https4://-------" /> it is working means i am able to hit the target.
if i use CamelHttpUri header it is giving the exception
org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException caused by: null, I suspect
that problem with CamelHttpUri when i am using https4, the same is working
fine with https protocol.

<setHeader headerName="CamelHttpUri">
        <simple>${property[redeem_uri]}</simple>
</setHeader>

In case if i use <inOut uri="https4://-------" /> I have one problem, that
is i cannot be able to pass exchange property value in uri see example
below.
process:
--------
exchange.setProperty("someValue",someValue);

route:
-------
<inOut uri="https4://xxx.xxx.xx/---------------/${property.someValue}" />

the above ${property.someValue} is going as it is not the value. if you know
the solution either one is fine, thanks for help.