From: Tim Dudgeon [mailto:tdudgeon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Samstag, 29. Oktober 2016 10:52
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: MIME-Mutipart DataFormat streaming?

Thanks Stephan, that's what I feared.
Are there any suggested alternatives to this?
In my case I have Camel at both ends of an HTTP connection so hope there's some
solution.
I would typically have a small body, and a small number of attachments, but
these could potentially be very large. Seems like I should be able to use
multipart form, but I'm not sure how to ensure its 100% streamed at both ends?

Tim