Hi Everyone,
I am trying to use netty4-http (in producer mode) to connect to remote services. Apparently in my use case there are number of different remote services (more than 30 in total) I have to talk to. To keep the threads management under direct control, I was hoping to use same thread pool for all these endpoints. At a glance it looked like sharing workerGroup will do the trick. However from the documentation it feels like this option is for consumer (at least from the examples in http://camel.apache.org/netty4.html) whereas for producer we should be using producerPool* properties. I need guidance on following from the community experts - 1. Is the above understanding correct, i.e. workerGroup can be used ONLY with consumer? If not what impact will it have if used with producer and more importantly how does it impact/influence producerPool. 2. Is it possible to use single executor across all my netty4-http producers? I don't see usual option of setting executorServiceRef option with either netty4 or nett4-http.

--
Thanks,
*Avnish Pundir*

--

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee.Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately - Samin TekMindz India Pvt.Ltd. ------------------------------