there are two exception I handle in my current camel route as below

<onException>
<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
 <exception>com.swift.ipla.types.InvalidSyntaxException</exception>

<setHeader headerName="HeaderMsg">
        <simple>${exception.message}</simple>
</setHeader>
<setHeader headerName="HeaderCause">
        <simple>${exception.cause}</simple>
</setHeader>
</onException>

In java, we have to catch general exception later and specific exception
need to catch first. If we also need to do such that in apache camel. If so,
my code will be like below? or it doesn't make any differences?