Hi!
I was trying to use camel-dozer component to translate a POJO generated by
CXF.

1. First I started with simple mapping of two fields 1:1 and URI with
targetModel and mappingFile. Which actually failed, because POJO was wrapped
in some object.
2. Then I've added sourceModel and it worked using following URI.

3. Then I was trying to use Camel expressions like this

... but it failed with error

I was trying to debug the error and it seems that thread local variable does
not contain current Exchange.

I am using Camel 2.17 (including all dependencies - Dozer 5.5.1) plus I am
running this in a test using camel-test-blueprint

Is there any dependency or declaration I need to make to use expression
mapping?

Let me know if you need more details.

Many thanks,
   Marcin