Hi,

I have a simple route putting data into a topic. Its given below.

from("direct:bb")
.marshal().xstream()
.setHeader("CamelJmsDestinationName",
constant("topic:///mytopic?targetClient=1"))
.to("jms:topic:/mytopic?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true");

I followed the camel JMS page tutorial http://camel.apache.org/jms.html ,
especially the section Setting JMS Provider Options on the Destination.

In my consumer, i get the same message twice. I thought setting the
correlation id should prevent this?

Also if I use IBM MQ browser, I get the same message, one in MQSTR format
and other in MQRFT format.

Please note that I have a queue which is subscribed to the topic and i am
consuming the above queue. (Had to do like that for a specific application).

Is this any issue with the way i have configured the route?

Thanks
Shabin Hashim