Hello,

I'm going thru the camel in action book , its informative but not very
prescriptive.  I'm looking to a build a simple publisher and consumer flow
using the Fuse opensource IDE with minimum coding, but there are so many
ways of doing of what I need but not much clarity on the how to. Can
somebody  please shed some light on it.

My publisher would be something like this

http post -> Rest Service -> transform -> write to RabbitMQ

My consumer is

Read from RMQ -> Route to other RMQ's based on content

Any help in guiding me is much appreciated.

Thanks
Kaiser