From: ravi21588 [mailto:ravi21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Montag, 5. Dezember 2016 16:17
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: XSLT transformation Base64binary and camel xslt

Hi All,

We have an integration to generate the document from document generation system.
The Document generation system returns document as bytes of array.
While creating response i need to create an xml  along with attachment type as
an element with type base64binary.
Can you please tell me how can i acheive it.