What is your use case?

Why do you only want to copy 5 files, are those special files. Or do
you only want to copy the first 5 files and never ever any more files?
Should you only copy files one time? etc.

Usually people want to process any incoming files, and hence why Camel
will pickup any new files in the folder out of the box.