Hi,

I hit across a strange issue with camel 2.16.3 in karaf 4.0.5. The issue is
we have camel with few other components (blueprint, activemq, jaxb etc)
installed in karaf 4. I have a bundle which has route defined along with a
converter (using @converter ) annotation and FQCN mentioned as part of
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter. On start of karaf the
bundle works fine along with the route. However If i make any changes to
this bundle and refresh it again, I get a exception on invocation of the
route.

org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException
  No body available of type:com.xxx.xxx.xxx

The bundle state is active and i do not see any errors in karaf log file on
refresh of the bundle. To make this route work again I either have to
restart the camel-core bundle or restart karaf.

Could it be camel-core is not releasing the previous classloader of
refreshed bundle?? Not sure if this has been reported by anyone.

Regards,
-Yogesh