Having some issues getting the GET_BY_ID search working against an elastic
search instance (http://camel.apache.org/elasticsearch.html). Not really
getting back the response that I would expect...

I am using camel 2.16.1 and Spring DSL.

The relevant part of my route is:

I have tried multiple different IDs and indexes and am debugging code with a
break point within my "processGetByIdRequest" method:

When I inspect the exchange, the "in" message is an object of type
"GetResponse", not "GetResult" as the documentation states. The "body" of
the "in" messages is an object of type "PlainActionFuture" with a bunch of
data related to my request, but not anything that I would expect to be in a
response (other fields from my indexed objects).

Am I completely misunderstanding something? Any ideas? I have got my INDEX
and SEARCH code working and can see my indexed objects in elastic search
when viewing through kibana.