I am try to intergate SpringBoot (live on Jetty servlet) with Camel with CXF
REST service. REST service will live together with spring boot servlet on
same IP address and port. It's works in happy case, but when exception
occurs in a route, we can see wery long log. Cxf handlers can not handle
fault. In attache, simple project. When it's run, we can GET
http://127.0.0.1:8880/adapter/test and after some seconds receive HTTP 500
result with many stack traces and message, in a log file, like this:

2017-02-02 19:01:26.124  WARN 1148 --- [qtp196717412-19]
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel     : ERROR_DISPATCH loop detected on
Request[GET //127.0.0.1:8880/adapter/test]@5a083bae {}

springcxf.zip
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5793370/springcxf.zip>

After some hours of debugging I am not found good solution.
And I am know, doTry/doCatch can help to solve this issue.