Hi Steve,

Were you able to find a solution for your query. I'm facing the exact same
issue; not able to read query params from the URL in case of the RESTLET
component. I was earlier using the SERVLET component and I was able to read
the query params as well as the header values from the incoming request. I
would like to achieve the same using the RESTLET component.

Code fragment for reference:

//Rest services exposed
        rest("/").description("XYZ
service").consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE).produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE)
        .get("/process?arg1={arg1}&arg2={arg2}")
        .consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE)

.to("bean:testServiceImpl?method=callTestService(${header.arg1},${header.arg2},${header.hdrId})").produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE);
// hdrId is the header I'm trying to read & this was working with the
SERVLET component, all request params, header values are read.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.