Hi,

I'm using the camel validator component to validate an XML. The XML has a DTD
declaration inside. This points to a relative path, where I don't want to have
the DTD.

<!DOCTYPE ScheduleMessage SYSTEM "../scheduleV2r3/dtd/schedule-xml.dtd">

Is there any way to disable the DTD validation or resolve the declared DTD to a
path where I want to have the DTD?

I tried until now to use the VM property:

-Djavax.xml.stream.supportDTD=false

but I had no luck with that.

While stepping trough the code I also noticed that, between different starts of
camel, it uses once the StAX implementation and another time the SAX. Any glue
why? I'm using all the time the same file and not changing the code.

This question is x-posted on
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42374455/apache-camel-disable-dtd-validation-or-resolve-to-relativ-path

Best Regards,
Thomas Leber