Hello all,

I tried to migrate a route from using the "direct" endpoint to using the
ActiveMQ endpoint. I ran into an issue with exchange headers that contain
arrays of Strings. They get rejected with a MessageFormatException:

Failed delivery for (MessageId:
ID-Ralfs-MacBook-Pro-local-56776-1487752967901-2-233 on ExchangeId:
ID-Ralfs-MacBook-Pro-local-56776-1487752967901-2-234). Exhausted after
delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.springframework.jms.MessageFormatException:
Only objectified primitive objects, String, Map and List types are allowed
but was: [Ljava.lang.String;@51b56ff5 type: class [Ljava.lang.String;;
nested exception is javax.jms.MessageFormatException: Only objectified
primitive objects, String, Map and List types are allowed but was:
[Ljava.lang.String;@51b56ff5 type: class [Ljava.lang.String;

The way I read the documentation of the "transferExchange" property on the
camel-jms page I thought it would take care of this issue. The documentation
claims all serializable headers would be transferred. However, while the
exception is not thrown anymore, the string array headers get stripped from
the Exchange during the amq transport step. Is this the expected behavior or
should I raise an issue?

Thanks!
Ralf