as expected in a EE container, org.apache.cxf.databinding.AbstractDataBinding
is scanned but this is not a valid EE class so you need to ensure it is
excluded from the scanning on one side and on the other side you need to
ensure you dont have conflicts between the container and application (there
is a way to solve it but saner if you sort it without too much classloading
config). Your error just mean your classloader is not well setup and half
is taken from the container and the other half from the webapp.

Romain Manni-Bucau