Hi, I am using camel-bindy to put default value for some fields. But it is
not populating the default values in the final csv document.

camel-context:

                        <camel:marshal>
                                <camel:bindy type="Csv"
classType="integration.model.item.ItemVendorCSVRecord"/>
                        </camel:marshal>

In this class:
    @DataField(pos = 2, defaultValue = "ITEM_VENDOR")
    private String recordType;

I tried with setting empty string to this field, and not setting this field
at all.
Still the generated document is not setting this default value.

When i turn on Debug, I can see below in logs -

When I set empty string--
[l-1) thread #1 - RecipientList] BindyCsvFactory                DEBUG Value
to be formatted: , position: 2, and its formatted value:

When I set nothing--
[l-1) thread #1 - RecipientList] BindyCsvFactory                DEBUG Value
to be formatted: null, position: 2, and its formatted value:

Please help!