I am unable to pass properties using setProperty or setheader Please see
below? What is the best way?
I tried both ways(with header and property) but restlet uri definition is
not able to find the property value for .

<camelContext id="camel-orchestration"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
         <route id="_inputQRoute">
            <from id="camelQListener" uri="jmsamq:queue:abcInputQ"/>
            <setProperty
propertyName="orderidInfo"><xpath>//orderid/text()</xpath></setProperty>

            <log message="Routed ${orderid} to Test queue"/>
            <recipientList id="dispatchToRoute">
                <simple>direct:abcRoute</simple>
            </recipientList>
        </route>

        <route id="abcRoute">
            <from id="abcRouteStarter" uri="direct:abcRoute"/>
            <to id="restServiceCall"
uri="restlet:http://host:8080/ordDataPersist/order/orderData/getOrderData/${orderid}"/>
            <to id="_to1" uri="log:output"/>
            <to id="_to2" uri="direct:otherRoute"/>
        </route>

   I have to use pass the properties for each request coming between the
route definitions. Anyone please let me know the best way to do it.