This is the RedeliveryPolicy I was referring to (copied from your sample).

<bean id="redeliveryPolicy" class="org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy">
                <property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="0" />
        </bean>

Regardless, the error you’re seeing is that the org.apache.activemq package
isn’t exported by any bundles, but you’re importing it.  I’d look and make sure
you’re not referencing anything from that package, and also check your bundle
configuration to make sure you’re not importing it.  Then your bundle should be
able to resolve and start.