Hi All,

I need to append text like XML Header tag in the beginning of a file.
I know one way to achieve it -
1. Create a String/StringBuilder/List<String> having header tag.
2. Unmarshal the file contents and convert inputstream to List/String or any
suitable object
3. Append the existing contents to the header tag String/List
4. Write contents to same file.

But I feel that the 2nd step is unnecessary. I just need to append the XML
tag to the start of file, regardless of what contents the File already has.

Please let me know if Camel supports this? setting FileExists = Append
always appends the text at the end of file, I need it in the beginning.

OR

is it better that I directly use the Java File API to do the same instead of
above mentioned steps.

Any pointers would be helpful.
Thanks.