Ad 1)
You set a javax sql DataSource. So search the internet what that is
and how to configure it.

Ad 2)
You set the queries in the message body. If you dont want to do that,
use another component like camel-sql, or camel-mybatis, or camel-jpa
from next release which has some support for queries.

And there is some database examples
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples