Does anyone have experience using Camel with an AWS S3 "emulator". I don't
currently have access to AWS S3 so i am trying to use Minio (Minio.io) to
develop with until I can get the real S3. I have not been successful
getting it to work. I have tried creating the AmazonS3Client myself but am
running into a myriad of errors.  I've tried a few different things. I did
have to drop back to a previous version of Minio because of a known bug
with it and the  Amazon Java API.

If you have used one, what did you use and how did you get the AWS S3
component to work with it?

Thanks!
Mark