Hi,I am receiving messages or requests from ActiveMQ and processing the
messages and creating another output file with respect to each input request
from ActiveMQ.My configurations are as given below:/

${body}
destinations                                    /I have a scenario where I
want to add incoming request to a waiting queue, instead of processing it.
Later after some time when one condition becomes true, I want to again start
processing the request from waiting queue. But I don't know how can I
achieve this. Kindly help.Thanks in advance.!RegardsShikha Singhal