I solved my problem (hang Queue listeners) by using the asyncRequestBody
(see:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/ProducerTemplate-timeout-td473382.html)

JEE Container Servlet (HttpSessionTimeout)
   {
   Camel Routes
      {
              JMS Request/Reply org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration
(requestTimeout)
                     {
                            ProducerTemplate pt =
exchange.getContext().createProducerTemplate();
                            Future future = pt.asyncRequestBody(jmsURL,
payload);
                            // wait ...
                            results = pt.extractFutureBody(future,
procedureTimeOut,
java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS, String.class);

Important: HttpSessionTimeout > JMS requestTimeout > procedureTimeOut