Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I use the manual method to start one specific route as I would like to
control the application behaviour. It is kind of a exception handler that
allows me to shutdown my application incase the route was not successfully
able to get the salesforce version.

Therefore i want to control is manually after the camel context is all
started up.

--

Dicken George