Hi There!

First of all this is my first time posting in the the mailing list, so any
feedback is appreciated.

Im currently experimenting with the Backlog Tracer as we are currently
upgrading our application to Camel 2.20.1 and the “old” Tracer is Deprecated.
In the documentation (http://camel.apache.org/backlogtracer.html) i was looking
for an example to invoke the Backlog Tracer in a Blueprint xml.

This is what i tried (as it was working for the Tracer):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0";
           xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";
           xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
           http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd";>

    <bean id="backlogTracer"
class="org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.BacklogTracer">
        <property name="enabled" value="true"/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext id=“context-1"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint”>
        // Example route
        <route id=“route-1”>
            <from uri="direct://in"/>
            <to uri="direct://out"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

</blueprint>

Unfortunately this results in the blueprint saying the BacklogTracer is already
instantiated.
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Name
backlogTracer is already instanciated as null and cannot be removed.

Any suggestions how to enable the Backlog Tracer by default in a blueprint xml?

All help is appreciated!

Greetings,

- Joery