Hi,

Typically it happens on CamelBlueprintTestSupport when you omit some OSGi
dependencies in pom.xml: It's not just Maven dependencies but also OSGi
bundle imports/exports. Typically a successful camel blueprint test has a
felix maven-bundle-plugin configuration and the import/export packages
declarations like these:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L5287-L5334
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/examples/camel-example-servlet-rest-blueprint/pom.xml#L40-L45

Hope this helps.