Hi

Thanks for the analysis. You can log a JIRA in the issue tracker
(there is a link from this page)
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

You are welcome to dive into the source code in camel-jms to see if
you can find where that normalization is and fix so it only prefix
with double slashes.
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Paul Broughton Spida Solutions