Hello.  If I want, for example, to have several of my routes to be "status
aware", how might I achieve this?  What I mean by "status aware" is that
the route will start, notify a component that the workflow has begun, then
it will conduct route-specific logic, and when that is complete, it will
notify a component that the workflow has completed.  This is almost like
AOP in concept, so I would like to be able to define this behavior in one
place and include it in some number of routes that need to use this
behavior.  Is there a way that I can accomplish this?  I saw that there is
adviceWith for testing, but I need this for regular operation.  Thanks in
advance.

Steve