            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>joda-time</groupId>
            <artifactId>joda-time</artifactId>
            <version>2.8.2</version>
        </dependency>

That looked good in the maven explorer.

I tried 2.8.2 and 2.10 joda-time and it still failed.  However I got it
working.  I use Intellij as an IDE.  Our Camel middleware routing system is the
only Java I maintain. (we love camel).  I needed to go to the project settings
and delete Joda 2.5.1 from the artifact contents and put 2.8.2 into the
artifact.

I will probably upgrade to the latest camel version soon but I got this
working. Happy Dance.

Thanks for your help.  It is much appreciated.

Eric

--
Eric Palmer
Director of Web Services