Von:    Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
An:     users@camel.apache.org
Datum:  30.07.2018 17:05
Betreff:        Re: Question for
CamelSpringDelegatingTestContextLoader'/Java-Config

Hi

Are you using camel-spring-javaconfig ?
Have you look in its unit tests what it does to test itself.

Its likely something we would deprecate in the future, to keep the
maintenance low. Also not so many users are using it.

And what problem do you have, if you use the deprecated class does it
work?

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 2:03 PM,  <bjoern....@provinzial.de> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> we have updated to Camel 2.21.2. In our unit-tests we don't use
> xml-configuration, just java-configuration. We noticed, that the class
> 'CamelSpringDelegatingTestContextLoader' is marked as deprecated. But at
the
> moment it is not possible for us to get our java-config-tests running
> without the class. Is there a way? Enclosed an example:
>
> ---------------
>
> package camel.test;
>
> import java.util.Collections;
> import java.util.List;
>
> import org.apache.camel.CamelContext;
> import org.apache.camel.EndpointInject;
> import org.apache.camel.ExchangePattern;
> import org.apache.camel.Produce;
> import org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate;
> import org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder;
> import org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint;
> import org.apache.camel.spring.javaconfig.CamelConfiguration;
> import
org.apache.camel.test.spring.CamelSpringDelegatingTestContextLoader;
> import org.apache.camel.test.spring.CamelSpringRunner;
> import org.apache.camel.test.spring.MockEndpoints;
> import org.junit.Test;
> import org.junit.runner.RunWith;
> import org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired;
> import org.springframework.context.annotation.Configuration;
> import org.springframework.stereotype.Component;
> import org.springframework.test.context.ContextConfiguration;
>
> import camel.test.SimpleTest.SimpleConfiguration;
>
> @RunWith(CamelSpringRunner.class)
> //@BootstrapWith(CamelTestContextBootstrapper.class)
> @ContextConfiguration(classes = { SimpleConfiguration.class }, loader =
> CamelSpringDelegatingTestContextLoader.class)
> @MockEndpoints("seda:*")
> public class SimpleTest {
>
>         @Configuration
>         public static class SimpleConfiguration
>                         extends CamelConfiguration {
>
>                 @Override
>                 public List<RouteBuilder> routes() {
>                         return Collections.singletonList(new
SimpleRoute());
>                 }
>
>         }
>
>         @Component
>         public static class SimpleRoute
>                         extends RouteBuilder {
>                 @Override
>                 public void configure() throws Exception {
>
> this.from("direct:in").log("log").to(ExchangePattern.InOnly,
"seda:out");
>                 }
>         }
>
>         @Autowired
>         public CamelContext camelContext;
>
>         @Produce(uri = "direct:in")
>         protected ProducerTemplate testProducer;
>
>         @EndpointInject(uri = "mock:seda:out")
>         protected MockEndpoint sedaMock;
>
>         @Test
>         public void test() throws InterruptedException {
>                 this.sedaMock.expectedMessageCount(1);
>                 this.testProducer.sendBody("Message");
>
>                 MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(this.camelContext);
>
>         }
>
> }

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und / oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.