Hi Claus,

>     Ah okay, so are you saying that the footer has some body data or what?

exactly!

It seems like parts of the header are "sticky" and get passed further down to
body and footer.

I splitted the test-cases into two separated ones. Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Chris

Am 30.07.18, 17:06 schrieb "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>:

    Hi

    Ah okay, so are you saying that the footer has some body data or what?

    Maybe you can make the test case simpler to follow for us?

    Also can you try in your unit test to not do 2 testing in one method,

    but split them up into 2 methods, as maybe mutating the test for the

    2nd test cause a side-effect or something.

    On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Christian Scharmach <c...@e-cs.co> wrote:

    > Hello!

    > I am using Camel-Bindy 2.22.0 and was trying to marshal a CSV file with
following format:

    > HeaderColumn:headerColumn:headerColumn

    > BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn

    > BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn;BodyColumn

    > FooterColumn;FooterColumn

    > [etc]

    > where "Body" can be one or two lines.

    > I created a CsvEntryHeader, CsvEntryFooter, CsvEntryBody file and a
CsvPackage which shall hold them all together.

    http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus