Hi All,

I have a route which picks files from a folder and do some processing on it
and store it in other folder. I have used parameter "delete=true" for
deleting file from source folder.

Sometime it happens that files are stuck in the source folder and camel
lock files are also created for all the files but files are neither process
nor gets deleted.

There is a VB script which copied files in the source folder. When I
manually copied the files in the source folder then it never gives issue
but when the files are copied from VB script then only issue occurs. Also
the issue does not occur for the first file but it occurs randomly after
processing number of files.

This happens on server. I tried to reproduce this issue locally but no luck.

Does anybody have idea about it?

Thanks!