Hi there.

I am trying to run 2 Spring Boot / Camel applications at the same time, and the
2nd app complains about port 8080 already being in use.

However, the 2nd app doesn't even need to expose any endpoints; it's just
reading messages off a RabbitMQ bus that the first app is producing.  So I
tried getting the 2nd app to *not* start up a 'servlet' -- and that's where
I've run into trouble.  I'm not explicitly doing anything with endpoints in
this 2nd app or configuring a servlet.  It just has one simple route to read
from a bus and transform the message.

I tried getting rid of the servlet dependency in the POM (it was copy and
pasted there), thinking that maybe the servlet is auto-started if the
dependency is there -- but that didn't do it.

After much digging, I eventually discovered that I can set 'server.port' to
something other than 8080 -- and that worked, in the sense that I can now start
up the 2 apps and write/read to/from the bus.

But for my own education, I would *still * like to know how I can disable that
2nd servlet, esp. since it's not needed.

Thank you very much.

Ron