Hi

You can use the splitter and aggregator to do something like that.

The aggregator can group the splitted messages together based on that
frame, and it can do this in out of order.
And the output of the aggregator is routed separated from the input (async)

Maybe try to build a simple use-case / sample / unit test with just
the splitter and aggregator and see if you can build something.
And if not then maybe post a bit here again with what you have done,
so we can better help / understand your use-case.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus