Done.

I hope that someone will change the mapping on backend, so the shorthand alias
will be available for use.

From: Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:22 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel-box download file version

You're welcome to work on a PR.

The documentation for this component is here

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-box/camel-box-component/src/main/docs/box-component.adoc
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-box/camel-box-component/src/main/docs/box-component.adoc>

camel/box-component.adoc at master · apache/camel ·
GitHub<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-box/camel-box-component/src/main/docs/box-component.adoc>
github.com
Box.com requires the use of OAuth2.0 for all client application authentication.
In order to use camel-box with your account, you’ll need to create a new
application within Box.com at https://developer.box.com.The Box application’s
client id and secret will allow access to Box APIs which require a current user.

--
Andrea Cosentino

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:19:12 AM GMT+1, Vladimir Cherepnalkovski