Hi

Ah good, glad to hear you got a solution. With Camel there are often
more ways to build your applications and solutions, so its not always
easy to help. Especially when the question and design is more broader.

For simpler questions we are often better able to quicker help and answer.

Good luck, and if you have more questions then you are surely welcome
to ask again. And there is also the gitter chat where people may help
too.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus