"*Especially if it generated test coverage too.*" -- This is an awesome
idea!  Actually, something like that would not have to be part of a UI
tool, but a UI tool could work *with* a test generation utility.  Perhaps
for annotated routes, the annotation could include some meta-information
that could be used for generating tests when a utility scans your code base
for camel stuff.

But, back to the idea of a UI to create routing...  How many of you have
heard of Apache NiFi <https://nifi.apache.org/>?  Its fans and proponents
particularly like its UI.  I think it would be a HUGE game changer if Camel
had this option.  Personally, I like using the Java, Groovy, or Scala DSL,
but for people who don't want to maintain this type of code, or for people
who want to provide an easy way for users of their app to add/change
routing at runtime for certain workflows and tasks, this would be an
extremely valuable feature!