Hello,

I am trying to use a custom Data Format with Camel Rest DSL in an OSGi
container (Karaf) but the bundle fails to initialize with error:

Bundle XXXX is waiting for dependencies
[(&(dataformat=JacksonDFWithDynamicViews)(objectClass=org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormatResolver))]

I am instantiating the data format class as a Blueprint bean:

    <bean id="jacksonDF" class="org.xx.JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"/>

Then, in my Camel Context I register the custom data format:

      <dataFormats>
            <custom ref="jacksonDF" id="JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"/>
      </dataFormats>

Which I then reference in the Rest DSL configuration:

<restConfiguration
        component="servlet"
        bindingMode="json"
        jsonDataFormat="JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"
        contextPath="{{context.path}}{{api.root.path}}"
        port="{{port}}"
        enableCORS="false">

Any idea of what is going on here?

Best regards,