Hi,

I think we have to make sure that your project is using Camel 2.24.x and no
other version like 2.23.x is there in the line of dependencies. Are you
using Maven? If so could you please try a 'mvn dependency:tree' and make
sure that there is only 2.24.x in that tree?

Also it would be good to see the gooogle-sheets-stream endpoint URI that
you are using in your route. Could you please provide that, too? Many
thanks!

Regards,
Christoph