Is it possible to put a simple() expression in a properties string and have
Camel evaluate it at run time?

Here's what I'm trying to do:
- Set a message header ID with a value I want to use later
- Use .toD("{{event.sink}}")

application.properties can then have something like:

event.sink = simple("file://.?fileName=status-${header.ID}.txt")

The goal being to have a message body written to a file whose name includes the
ID header value.

When I try to run this I get an exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder
'header.ID' in value "simple("file://.?fileName=status-${header.ID}.txt")"

Thanks,
-Steve