Hi

Can I know which version of Camel are you using?
I just checked the code of  camel-mqtt, there are some changes to fix
the connection related issues.
I doubt that the connection is not full released in your case.
Can you try to stop the camel application instead of stop the camel route?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem