Thanks, JB.

I tried these commands ..

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add hawtio 2.8.0
Adding feature url mvn:io.hawt/hawtio-karaf/2.8.0/xml/features
karaf@root()> feature:repo-add activemq 5.15.11
Adding feature url mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.15.11/xml/features
karaf@root()> feature:repo-add camel 3.0.0
Adding feature url mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/apache-camel/3.0.0/xml/features
karaf@root()> feature:install webconsole hawtio activemq-broker pax-jms-config
pax-jms-activemq jms
karaf@root()> jms:create -t activemq --url tcp://localhost:61616 -u karaf -p
karaf activemq
karaf@root()> jms:info -u karaf -p karaf activemq
Property │ Value
─────────┼─────────
product  │ ActiveMQ
version  │ 5.15.11
karaf@root()> feature:install camel
karaf@root()> jms:info -u karaf -p karaf activemq
Property │ Value
─────────┼─────────
product  │ ActiveMQ
version  │ 5.15.11
karaf@root()> feature:install camel-activemq
karaf@root()> jms:info -u karaf -p karaf activemq
Error executing command: No JMS connection factory found for activemq
karaf@root()>

It seems that after the feature install of camel-activemq the jms references
are not working anymore. I tried also the same with the pax-jms feature, same
behaviour.

Best
- Gerald