Hi Rick,

  My understanding is that there is an issue accessing the replayId in
camel, and not an issue with the -2 durability that is actually served.
  From the code, I think the replayId should be set here in 2.22.x:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.22.x/components/camel-salesforce/camel-salesforce-component/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/salesforce/SalesforceConsumer.java#L165

  So, few things I would try:
  + getting the CamelSalesforceReplayId header value
  + updating to the last 2.22.x version 2.22.5 (note that this branch is
EOL)
  + updating to 2.24.3
  + debugging and see why the L165 is not called...

Hope that help,
Alex