Hi,

currently I am working on a project where I receive OPC UA data and send them
via SNMP to a PRTG monitoring system. I already created the routes between OPC
UA datapoints and a SNMP client (with an unique OID). The problem here is the
connection to the PRTG monitoring system. When I try to connect to the system I
just receive a timeout exception. I monitored the messages via wireshark and
got just requests form both sides. It seems that the camle snmp component waits
for a response from the prtg monitor.

Is there any way to configure the camel route, so it just sends the data
without checking for the monitoring system?

Stefan