Migrating to Camel 3.0.1 from (2.X), I have being going over the migration
documentation here:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/docs/user-manual/modules/ROOT/pages/camel-3-migration-guide.adoc

<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/docs/user-manual/modules/ROOT/pages/camel-3-migration-guide.adoc>,
 but now my integration is failing with:

org.apache.camel.NoSuchLanguageException: No language could be found for: simple
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.engine.DefaultLanguageResolver.noSpecificLanguageFound(DefaultLanguageResolver.java:92)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.engine.DefaultLanguageResolver.resolveLanguage(DefaultLanguageResolver.java:68)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.engine.AbstractCamelContext.resolveLanguage(AbstractCamelContext.java:1635)

This is a very simple code setting up a Camel context:

                itCamelContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
                itCamelContext.addComponent("http", new HttpComponent());
                itCamelContext.setTracing(true);
                itCamelContext.setStreamCaching(true);
                itCamelContext.setName(this.getClass().getSimpleName());
                itCamelContext.setClassResolver(new
OsgiClassResolver(itCamelContext, bundleContext));
                Language simple = itCamelContext.resolveLanguage("simple");
                assertNotNull(simple);

Why would this happen?  Isn’t the Simple language part of the core anymore?
FYI:  I am running as part of an OSGi environment (Karaf)

Best regards,
Alex soto